EXPERT-LED IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES
- 04 Dec, 07:30 – 9:30Kolkata, Gillander House, 8, Netaji Subhas Rd, Murgighata, B.B.D. Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, IndiaThis experience takes you on an exploration to the financial flourish of 19th century Calcutta through the stories of some hugely successful business houses in the city.
- 10 Dec, 07:30 – 9:30Kolkata, Lindsay St, near New Market, Esplanade, Dharmatala, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700087, IndiaThe Second World War came to Calcutta slowly in the winter of 1942. Japanese bombers were flying regular scouting missions to destroy Calcutta’s industrial sector in an effort to harm the Allied war effort in the China-Burma-India Theatre. Air-raid sirens were becoming an everyday reality.
- 18 Dec, 07:00 – 19 Dec, 11:00Location is TBDOn this breakfast cruise on a houseboat you will discover the city from the river: learn about its historic ghats that form the closest link between the city and the river, learn about the industrial, twin-city of Howrah.
- 18 Dec, 07:30 – 9:30Kolkata, 15, Netaji Subhas Rd, Fairley Place, B.B.D. Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, IndiaExplore the story of Kolkata's Dalhousie Square from its early days as a motley collection of thatched huts to an administrative & commercial hub of the British Empire.
- 24 Dec, 10:00 – 12:00Kolkata, 52, Mother Teresa Sarani, Opposite The Assembly of God Church School (Senior Section), Park Street, Mullick Bazar, Park Street area, Kolkata, West BenExplore the largest colonial cemetery in South Asia to discover about life and death in early Colonial Calcutta
- 13 Jan 2023, 13:00 – 16 Jan 2023, 13:00Malda, Malda, West Bengal 732101, IndiaGaur and Pandua in West Bengal's Malda District were the medieval capitals of Bengal. This trail will take a deep dive into the Pre-Islamic and Islamic heritage of these two old capital cities through their ruins.
- 22 Jan 2023, 08:00 – 12:00Location is TBDOn this breakfast cruise on a houseboat you will discover the city from the river: learn about its historic ghats that form the closest link between the city and the river, learn about the industrial, twin-city of Howrah.