In-Person Walk: Dalhousie Square
Time & Location
About the Event
The British Empire was built on blood, sweat and money of the colonies. Nowhere is this story more prominent than at the centre of it all- Kolkata's Dalhousie Square. The capital of British Administration, a large garrison for troops and a hub of global commerce, Calcutta was a crown jewel of the British Empire.
We will explore these building blocks of the British Empire through an hour long walk along the Dalhousie Square.
A pre-walk message with all relevant details will be sent to the contact number entered upon registration the evening before the walk.
All participants must strictly adhere to the following safety protocols in light of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- No last-minute walk-ins/registrations allowed
- Cash payments will not be accepted. Bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment via online modes.
- Participants must not attend the tour if they are suffering from any symptoms of illness. If you develop symptoms after registering for the walk, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
- Participants will be subject to thermal screening upon arrival at meeting point.
- Participants must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times.
- Participants must maintain a minimum distance of 1m from each other.
- Participants must carry their own hand sanitizers and water bottles.
In the event of non-compliance of the protocols mentioned above, Immersive Trails reserves the right to remove the concerned participant(s) from the tour at any point of time.
By registering for the walk, the participants accept responsibility for any adverse event(s) that may arise post the completion of the walk and cannot hold the management responsible.
- Dalhousie Sq WalkINR 650+INR 117 GSTINR 650+INR 117 GST0INR 0